Apple Chai Martini | Tea-infused Cocktail for FallCamellia's Tea House
Hosting a Halloween or Bonfire night party? Treat your guests to a fantastic Autumn Tea Infused Cocktail! The warming spices in Rooibos Chai Tea and the wonderful flavour of fresh apple combine beautifully with Vodka to create this tasty and aromatic Cocktail – Apple Chai Martini
745ml Square One Organic Vodka infused with Rooibos Chai.
45ml Organic apple cider.
15ml Organic agave nectar.
1/4 Organic Gala apple, plus a slice for garnish.
We recommend Gala apples because they offer a well-rounded flavour profile with a consistency of sweetness all year round. They do not contain more sugar but tastes sweeter because of their lower acid content. They also offer a better texture.
Vodka Infused Rooibos Chai:
– 750ml bottle of Square One.
– 12-15 grams (6 scoops) of Rooibos Chai in an infuser.
– Infuse for 1-2 hours (or up to 3 hours for a fuller flavour).
– Remove the infuser and squeeze out excess vodka.
– Cut one-quarter of the apple into pieces, removing the seeds and core.
– In a mixing glass or bar shaker, muddle the apple slices into an applesauce-like consistency.
– Add agave nectar, Square One, cider and ice to the glass or shaker.
– Shake for 10 seconds and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
– The head should be frothy and creamy.
Let’s enjoy your glass of Apple Chai Martini and chill through festive season!
This tea is an aromatic blend of invigorating and traditional Indian masala spices, which combine to produce a delicious yet uniquely rooibos tea with the lovely fragrance of spicy chai tea.