Apple Chai Martini | Tea-infused Cocktail for FallCamellia's Tea House
Hosting a Halloween or Bonfire night party? Treat your guests to a fantastic Autumn Tea Infused Cocktail! The warming spices in Rooibos Chai Tea and the wonderful flavour of fresh apple combine beautifully with Vodka to create this tasty and aromatic Cocktail – Apple Chai Martini
745ml Square One Organic Vodka infused with Rooibos Chai.
45ml Organic apple cider.
15ml Organic agave nectar.
1/4 Organic Gala apple, plus a slice for garnish.
We recommend Gala apples because they offer a well-rounded flavour profile with a consistency of sweetness all year round. They do not contain more sugar but tastes sweeter because of their lower acid content. They also offer a better texture.
Vodka Infused Rooibos Chai:
– 750ml bottle of Square One.
– 12-15 grams (6 scoops) of Rooibos Chai in an infuser.
– Infuse for 1-2 hours (or up to 3 hours for a fuller flavour).
– Remove the infuser and squeeze out excess vodka.
– Cut one-quarter of the apple into pieces, removing the seeds and core.
– In a mixing glass or bar shaker, muddle the apple slices into an applesauce-like consistency.
– Add agave nectar, Square One, cider and ice to the glass or shaker.
– Shake for 10 seconds and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
– The head should be frothy and creamy.
This tea is an aromatic blend of invigorating and traditional Indian masala spices, which combine to produce a delicious yet uniquely rooibos tea with the lovely fragrance of spicy chai tea.